Our company has a rich tradition. It was founded 1902 by the merchants Wilhelm Pickhardt and Friedrich Gerlach in Werdohl, right in the centre of the steel-manufacturing region of Westfalia.

Since then we have been producing surface treated strips on the highest quality level with extremely narrow tolerances.

A company's history is always connected with the people having been associated to it.
It is also the result of technical, economic and socio-political events, which have shaped it. The last 100 years in particular – like no other period before – brought great technical and economic developments, steadily growing faster due to globalisation.
 
   
Wilhelm Pickhardt   Friedrich Gerlach
 
    The fastest way to contact us...       Phone  +49 (0) 27 21/95 77-0  ·  Fax  +49 (0) 27 21/95 77-19  ·  E-Mail  info@pgwpgw.de  ·  Imprint